- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage; Active Isolated Stretching
- Cold Stone – for Migraine
- Myofascial Release
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy
Brian has been practicing as a massage therapist since 2009. He resides in Bloomington with his wife and two daughters. In his spare time, Brian enjoys reading and playing basketball. He is an avid baseball and football fan!
Brian began working in the massage therapy field because he has a passion for working directly with and helping people from all walks of life. His goal is to listen to his clients’ needs and help them establish the best therapeutic treatment plan in order to achieve their desired level of healthy living.
Education & Certifications
- Massage Therapy Certification, Lincoln College 2008
- Board Certified, NCBTMB 2009
- CPR Certification; IDFPR Licensure, AMTA member