Make everyday activities easier to accomplish by learning the 6 foundational functional movements.
Done regularly these exercises build muscle strength and mass and preserve bone density, independence, and vitality with age.
Strength training also has the ability to:
- reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- reduce signs and symptoms of numerous chronic diseases such as heart disease, arthritis, and type 2 diabetes
- combat weakness and frailty (and their debilitating consequences)
- improve sleep
- reduce depression
Choose your class time (two sessions per week):
- Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:30 am
- Tuesdays/Thursdays 10:00 am
- Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:30 pm
Monthly Program Cost: $69 for members, $99 for non-members
Visit the Member Service Desk or call (309) 433-WELL to register.