“Be aware of the interactions between the environment, community and yourself and behave in ways that care of each of these responsibly.” – Unknown
Environmental wellness inspires us to live a lifestyle that is respectful of our surroundings. This encourages us to live in harmony with the Earth by taking action to protect it. Environmental well-being promotes interaction with nature and your personal environment. It encourages you to practice habits that promote a healthy environment.
- Brighten someone’s day with a painted rock (join McLean County Rocks group page)
- Take part in the Heart Hunter’s Facebook group and post hearts in your window
- Go on a nature walk or scavenger hunt and take note of what you see…
- Visit earthday.org or ecologyactioncenter.com for resources on recycling
- Clean and organize your house; donate unwanted items to a good cause