T.J.’s passion in life is helping others achieve their performance and fitness goals. He became interested in health and fitness after accumulating various injuries throughout his sports career, and it was the rehabilitation process from these injuries that started him on his career path. While in college he began to branch out and learn all he could in strength training and yoga.
T.J. found his personal mission was in helping others live their fullest lives. He knows what it’s like to be injured and not be able to be active, and it is his goal to keep members safe and healthy while providing a great exercise program suited to their unique needs.
- Injury Rehab
- Mobility Enhancement
- Youth Performance Training
- Adult Strength Training
Education and Certifications
- MS in Exercise Physiology – Illinois State University
- BS in Athletic Training – Milikin University
- ATC (Athletic Trainer Certified)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- Parisi Speed School, Performance Coach
- CPR/AED Certified