Exercise prevents and manages multiple chronic diseases including diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and cancer. Our Exercise Is Medicine Coordinator partners with your physician to develop a prescribed exercise program to be used at the gym and/or at home.
Our EIM program is a guided introduction to exercise that includes:
- Support and exercise guidance with degreed and experienced exercise professionals
- Full access to Carle Health & Fitness Center’s medical fitness facility
- Unlimited group fitness classes including aqua classes and mind-body classes
- Use of indoor track, warm water therapy pool, lap pool, whirlpool, steam and sauna
- A social wellness experience in a non-intimidating exercise setting
We are always accepting Physician Referrals!
Speak to your healthcare provider today to see how we can help you with your health and wellness goals. For more information, please visit the Member Service desk, call 309.433.WELL (9355) or email email@example.com