Pre-paid purchases may include, but are not limited to personal training, partner training, small group training, fee-based group fitness classes and health improvement programs. For this and all future pre-paid program purchases, please be aware of our terms and conditions.
- Payment for services must be received at the time of scheduling and before services are rendered.
- All packages must be redeemed within six (6) months of the purchase date. Unredeemed sessions will be forfeited after (6) months. Sessions may be put on hold during membership freeze and medical freeze.
- You may meet with more than one member of the training staff to complete a package of sessions.
- After the completion of the first session in a package, the package plan cannot be altered.
- Services rendered without a pre-paid package on file will be charged at the single session price.
- Inform staff of any changes in your health status. You may be asked to complete a new health history questionnaire (HHQ) with a change in health status and/or on an annual basis.
- Purchases cannot be transferred or combined.
- Pre-paid program purchases are non-refundable.
- 60-minute sessions cannot be separated into two (2) 30-minute sessions.
- Checks should be made payable to IWP Bloomington.
CANCELLING A SESSION:
A 24-hour notice is required to cancel a session. The client is responsible for 100% of the session fee if cancelling with less notice. If a staff member cancels within 24 hours, the client will receive the next session free of charge. The Trainer will have the discretion of waiving the cancellation fee in extreme circumstances or for an emergency with department manager’s approval.
If a client is late and still able to meet with the training staff member, the session shall not run over the original scheduled time. If the client is twenty (20) minutes late or more for a session, the session will be considered a “no show” and the staff member may leave the premises. The client is still responsible for 100% of the session fee. If the staff member is more than five (5) minutes late for a session, the session will be performed free of charge.