Our Esthetician Services
- Anti-Aging Facial (1 hr) – This facial is a noninvasive treatment to prevent or reduce fine lines and wrinkles, lighten hyperpigmentation, and tighten the skin. This jam-packed anti-aging and antioxidants mixed with exfoliation is also great for environmental damage after those harsh winter or summer months and is gentle enough for any skin type.
- Acne (1 hr) – This powerful treatment jump-starts acne clearing and helps prevent acne well beyond the treatment. Deep cleansing is followed by exfoliation and extractions to remove pore-clogging skin cells, dirt, and sebum. Then an application of our soothing masque that detoxifies skin while calming irritation and redness.
- Hydrating (1 hr) – Regenerate tired, dull, and sluggish cells by boosting cellular functions that are beyond luminous and radiant. This treatment is packed with powerful peptides and hyaluronic acid to immediately increase hydration levels. Leaving your skin feeling plumped, hydrated, and smooth!
- Express (30 mins) -Need a quick pick me up? Enjoy a fast, refreshing facial that cleanses, tones, exfoliates and moisturizes your skin. Great for when you are pressed for time but need to rejuvenate the skin. You’ll feel fresh and rejuvenated fast!
Our Massage Services
- Swedish massage – This type of massage is considered the most common type of massage. A Swedish massage can be slow and gentle, or thorough and focused, depending on the client’s requests. Muscles are massaged in the same direction as blood flowing to the heart.
- Deep Tissue Massage – A type of massage in which the fingers, thumbs and elbows are used to release chronic muscle tension, using slow, deep strokes and friction. This massage helps ease stress and tension in the body.
- Prenatal Massage – A softer pressure massage for pregnant women that helps to reduce soreness in the neck, back and shoulders.
Massage Therapy can be a powerful ally in your comprehensive wellness program. Whether it be for pampering, rejuvenating or therapeutic reasons, our massage and esthetician services can greatly assist you in your daily routine and help increase your overall health.
- Better post-workout recovery
- Enhanced muscle performance
- Reduced muscle tension
- Improved circulation
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system
- Reduction of stress hormones
- Increased joint mobility and flexibility
- Improved skin tone
- Improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
- Heightened mental alertness
- Reduced anxiety and depression