Lou has worked as a strength and conditioning coach for over 30 years in D1 universities and the NFL, most recently serving as Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at the University of Illinois. His programs have helped bring bowl game victories to the Fighting Illini and championships to the University of North Carolina.
Lou has also served in strength and conditioning roles for the University of Houston, University of Florida and the New York Jets. He has trained basketball MVPs, Olympic medalists and professional baseball players.
In his free time, Lou likes to workout, run, walk and enjoy time with his family.
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Performance
Education & Certifications:
- BS in Exercise Science – University of Houston
- MEd in Exercise Health Related Fitness – University of Houston
- CSCCa Master Strength and Conditioning Coach
- USA Olympic Weightlifting Federation Club Coach, Level 1
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Member
- U.S. Power Lifting Federation Member
- CPR / First Aid
- Parisi Speed School